Saturday 19 September 2009

Secret Challenge 50


Hi Everyone

Another Challenge they do come round quick,we are still getting great weather in Gibraltar,but its more bearable.
Today we had the Red Arrows here what a spectacular sight they are amazing, would`nt of missed it for anything.

This card is for another Grandaughters birthday Danielle a gorgeous girl.

MATERIALS USED

Stamps my Favorite things i have a few of these stamp sets i really like them from my friends shop in Coventry called Stampeezee.
Sweet sixteen stamp Penny Black, pressie from my friend Debi
Stampin up paper and i think DCWV.
Ribbon from stash.


Thanks for looking

3 comments:

Lil Daffodil

Hi,
I love this cute girly card. Great colours and well laid out.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Jill

beautiful card I love the image you've used thanks so much for joining us at scsc hugs Jill xx

Nicola

Love this funky image Sylvie and those papers are delish. Nice touch with the sentiments and pretty bow.
Hugs,
Nicola -x-