Saturday 19 December 2009

Penny Black Saturday Challenge 80


Hello Everyone

Father Christmas is nearly here...Lovely sunny day today in Gib poured down all day yesterday.... so bit miserable.
we were so lucky on Thursday gorgeous sunny day..when we all welcomed Miss World back to Gibraltar it was an amazing day...everyone in Gib must have been there to see her...she looked gorgeous and she is a lovely girl...she has a jam packed year ahead of her going to 50 countries.
Card ingredients.

Penny black stickeroo.
Cuttlebugged matted card.
Craft work card message.
Gold xmas tree charm.

Thanks for looking i love to read your comments.

Have a super Christmas and a wonderful New Year

8 comments:

Anonymous

Gorgeous card Sylvia, I wish I could take piccies with the sea in the background. Have a lovely Christmas and best wishes for 2010.
Hugs Sonia xxxx

Monica Gale

Oh MY WORD!! Is that the view from your craft room? Gorgeous card thank you for stopping by my blog I am trying to send you an email but I cannot, can you please email me at telemech01@aol.com? Big hugs Monica xxx

Mina

oh wow Sylvia what a beautiful card and wow what a background bet you never have problems with light...Have a wonderful Christmas and thank you for taking the time to follow my blog
Mina xxx

Stamps and Paper

Sylvia what a lovely card.....and the sea behind looks so nice....
Have a lovely Christmas


Anne

lil-paper-pixie

Sylvie this is stunning sweetie, thank you so much for my stunning card, I will treasure it, I love it. Have a great christmas.

Hugs

Sarah

chris

very inspiring, a lovely card with a perfect poinsetta, love the way you have coloured it .
you have given me a little taster of Gibralta today, we are comiing over ther next year cant wait.Have a nice warm christmas (jealous!)love chris xx

Kath Stewart

beautiful card sylvie...love the poinsettia image and your gorgeous tree charm......thanks for joining in the challenge this week at PBSC and have a wonderful Christmas....lots of love kath xxxxxx

Dotty Jo

What a beautiful card, so pretty and festive! Jo x