Friday 18 June 2010

Digital Tuesday Challenge


Hello!
This is my 1st Digital Challenge...i was so excited to do it ..i read it wrong and didn`t realise it was an Easel Card...and i love these cards...so had to make another one...so here it is
Card Recipe
Basic Grey Paper Pack
Shoe digi design i first seen on Chrissies blog..Simply One Of a Kind check Chrissie out... her Cards and Blog are Ace....I think its a Chris Dark Digi? Coloured with promaker and edged with Tim Holtz Faded Jeans...Distressed Stickles round the edges
Martha Stewart Border Punch
Large Message Penny Black
Swirl Punch
Flowers ink with Faded Jeans
Love this Shoe Digi hope you like it too...

I look forward to your lovely comments..
Have a fab weekend

8 comments:

Lil Daffodil

Hi,
This is a very stylish card. I love the shades of blue and the image is fabulous. Wonderful punched borders and embellies.
Hugs,
Fiona x

chris

Ooh la la sylvie, this is a very sexy card, I adore it, made me squeak with delight when I saw it.
hope you are ok , lots of hugs chris xx

Anonymous

Gorgeous card, Sue x

Anneke

Beautifull!
Thanks for playing with us at Digital Tuesday!
Greetings Anneke

Anonymous

Oh, wow this is stunning. I can't believe it's only your first attempt at a digi challenge - well done you! xx

Juls

so elegant!!! I just Love this image..Love the colours, and the font of your sentiment is just beautiful! Hugs Juls

Ellibelle

What a beautiful and classy looking card. Love those punched borders. The colors are amazing.
Thanks so much for playing the DTC.

Anne-Marije

What an amazing card!
Thanks for joining us at Digital Tuesday Challenge.
xxx Anne-Marije