Sunday 23 September 2012

Christmas card Club


Hello Everyone
Hope we are all well....i have sheduled this post...as i am in the uk.Its my Birthday today so i am sure my family have a nice meal planned for me....and yesterday i was at Ally Pally ...i cannot tell you what i have purchased...Lol....
i am hoping to meet up with our gorgeous Clare and her Sister....can`t wait to see them both and anyone else who might be there.....
So onto the card...for our Christmas Club ...where a group of us Girlies make a card every two weeks and we all take a turn to choose the Theme this week it is Our lovely Pinky...with a lovely simple one Teddies.....

Card Recipe
LOTV New gorgeous paper Pack.....
FF. Xmas stamp.....
SU.Message....and Punch...
Nesties Floral Ovals....
Die~Namics Snowflake Dies.....
Thanks for popping by....
Enjoy your Sunday....
Hugs Sylvie xxx

9 comments:

Sandy

So cute - I love it Sylvie - really neat Christmas card.
sandy

Julie

Lovely Christmas card - love your colour combo!

Julie

pinky

It just gorgeous Sylvie, very cute and perfect papers for a Christmassy feel. Hope you have a lovely lovely day for your birthday.

Clare

Beautiful card my darlin. I am hoping that you got my text message yesterday Sylvie. I did try to call as well. Am going to try and call again today as well. I am so sorry I didn't get to Ally Pally but will explain when we talk. HAPPY BIRTHDAY angel. I am going to post your card and pressie now as was going to give it to you in person. Love you loads my friend and sorry again. Big hugs Clare xxx

Anne-Elise

Happy belated birthday, Sylvie!! Beautiful Christmas card! Love the lovely image with all the snowflakes! Hugs

Di

Hi Sylvie - thank you so much for hopping by my blog. I called by to return the compliment. Love this card and have been having a good peek at your blog - some super work!

Hope you had a great birthday and also packed your wellies and waterproofs for the UK. We generally go to Estepona in Spain a couple of times a year and can see Gib from there in the far distance. I'll wave when we go in November :)

Di xx

Karen M

I love this cute chrissy card x x

Vicky Hayes

This is a real cutie Sylvie and the colour would warm anyone up! Vicky x

Carol

This is gorgeous Sylvie - perfect for your challenge but equally good for Pinky's lol. Carol x