Thursday 3 January 2013

Belli Challenge 160

Hello Friends
I hope we are all well....weather still good here ...but windy today ...you can see on my Pickie Background how rough the sea is...all planes diverted to Malaga today because of cross winds...
I have just come across   Belli Challenge  where they want Winter/Snowmen.... they encourage you to you some old Stash....so  i dug an old stamp out .... I had forgotten i had... It is made by Stamps Happen ...Festive Snowmen.... Used so old scraps of cards to stamp on.... Promarkers for Colouring.... Sprinkling of Glamour Dust.... Snowy dotty embossing Folder..... Bakers Twine...Clearly Besotted message Stamp and stars.....SU.red card stock...
I still love making Christmas Cards.....so starting early Lol......
Thanks for looking... Hello to my new Followers.....
Hugs Sylviexxxx

19 comments:

Stamps and Paper

Great card Sylvie and what cute little snowmen

Anne

Sasha

HAPPY NEW YEAR!! Sylvie.
Your card is fab...love the stamp and how you cut out your snowmen scarves...Brilliant!!
Such a good idea to make a start on your Christmas cards for next year! xx

Mandy

you're going to be so organised for next Christmas...but I know what you mean I keep looking around at all the Christmas things I still haven't put away and I get tempted !!

This is such a great stamp you've used and your card looks fab !

We had a dry day here today...I real novelty !

xx

Marlou McAlees

I love your snowmen card Sylvie :) I never tire of making Christmas cards, they are my all time favourite :) xxx

Claire

Happy New Year Sylvie - I love your snowman card - adorable. Hugs, Claire x

Wendy L

Gorgeous card Sylvie. Definate change in the weather here too, abit colder. xxx

Sally

Great card Sylvie, Happy New Year Hun.
Hope you are well...sorry I have been away from Blogland for a while xxx

Sandy

These are certainly happy snowmen and a very cute care. Happy New Year!!
Sandy

coops

simply gorgeous sylvie.i love your jolly snowmen :D

xx coops xx

Hazel

Hi Sylvie

This is such a great card - love the images.

Thank you for your support and comments during 2012, they are so very much appreciated and I would like to wish you a HAPPY, HEALTHY, PROSPEROUS AND CRAFTY NEW YEAR!

I hope you have a great weekend.

Take care

Toodles

Hazel xx

Elaine Stark

I just love this card, simple and very effective. Sorry not been around much this weather but hope to change that soon. Happy New Year to you. Elaine

Marlou McAlees

hi Sylvie :) yes certainly that would be great idea :) I won't be placing an order for a while yet , but will give you a shout. I live in Northern Ireland (would it still work out cheaper to share an order) let me know what you think xx

Stephanie

Gaga fantastic card, love those snowmen :) It's never too early to make Xmas cards! x

Stephanie

Gaga?!! I hate predictive text lol x

Anonymous

Love this Sylvie; so clean and fresh and the snowman stamp is fab!
xx

Juls

really fun card!! hugs Juls

Anita

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking the time to comment :)
Love your happy snowmen!
Anita

Anonymous

Hi Sylvia
Fab snowmen !!
HAPPY NEW YEAR !!
Sonia x

Unknown

It's so nice card. Hugs, DuiT