Monday 14 January 2013

CraftyHazel Nuts Xmas Challenge

Hello All
I hope you are al well....bit chilly her in Gib today  sunny but nippy 15degs ....so i have been cardmaking nearly all day....lots of Birthday this month....
I started off by making this Xmas card... for CraftyHazelNut Challenge the theme is  Rudolph is Resting....  love this new stamp ...from Simon Says Stamps...a gorgeous little set...first seen a card made by Debby from Lime Doodles....and fell in love with it....it is called Furry Christmas...Promarkers for colouring....Bakers  Twine.....Pearls....Backing paper   Kanban.....
card embossed with Cuttlebug spotty folder....
Thanks for looking ....
hugs Sylvie xxx

6 comments:

Vicky

So cute Sylvie...:o)

big hugs Vicky xx

Stamps and Paper

A really cute Christmas card Sylvie

Anne

Mandy

this is lovely Sylvie, you're right that image is very cute! Slight dusting of snow for us here in the Midlands today, I'll swap it for your 15 degrees !!

xx

Hazel

Cute card, Sylvie - thanks for entering my CHNC challenge 107 - you could also enter this into my new CHNC challenge extra for January - I'd love to see it there too. X

coops

so gorgeous sylvie.adorable sweet image and i love your fab cas design :D

xx coops xx

Tara Cardwell

I bought the same stamp after seeing it on debbies blog - great minds and all that ;-)

Love what you've done with it.

Tara
x