Thursday 31 January 2013

The Paper Players




Hello Everyone

I hope we are all well.... And the UK weather has improved ... We are still bathing in warm sunshine here in Gibraltar....21degs today.... Pickie not to good as sun is so bright.......
The Paper Players Challenge this week is a nice  easy Sketch..... So here is my take on it....
The stamp i have used is a gorgeous Penny Black.... I have stamp it quite a few times and at the moment i have made Three different cards with this set.... I think this is a good idea hopefully  i will keep it up.....i have had this stamp set over 12 months and not inked it .... I am making up for it now ... I love it....

Card Recipe
Penny Black cling Stamp.....
Promarkers for Colouring....
Papers LOTV.....
SU Embossing folder.....
Seam Binding ....
Message Clearly Besotted......
Craftwork Cards card blank QVC......
Nestie Dies....
Thanks for looking .....
Hugs Sylvie xxxx

16 comments:

Peanut

What? 21º! Are you kidding me?! The best we're going to get today is 11º...and right now we're no where near that! But I digress...I'm here to tell you that your card is fab...so summery... so beautiful. Love the embossed background. Also love your sea view background! :-D
xxx Asha
Sunny Summer Crafts

Jacqui's little piece of England

Loving this card Sylvie I like the way you keep your cards simple
Please don't keep rubbing it in about your weather its blowing a gale here today :)
jacqui x

Stamps and Paper

Lovely card Sylvie and just love the butterfly...please send us some warm weather...

Anne

Wendy L

Beautiful Slyvie. xxx

Canonbury creations

Well we have the blue sky and sun Sylvie but it's only 10 degrees! Gorgeous card, I love that butterfly:)
Val x

Ann Schach

Beautiful card! I love the butterfly image! Thanks for playing with The Paper Players!

Unknown

This is just lovely Sylvie! And lucky you with the weather! At least it was dry and bright here today :)
Lizy xx

Sue

This is lovely Sylvie wish we had some decent weather in the UK and not rain! lol hugs hun Sue J xxx

LeAnne

Gorgeous butterfly image....the coloring is beautiful~ I love how you turned the sketch too! Thanks so much for playing with my sketch this week!

Vicky Hayes

We have sun Sylvie but we need some warmth! This is pretty and I love your bow! Vicky x

Hello

Hi Sylvie, This is absolutely stunning...I love the image and the papers and the layout is fab too hun.
Hugz, Lorraine xx
I have candy if you would like to take a peek hun.
http://craftylollea.blogspot.co.uk/

Sarah's Little Snippets

This is so pretty Sylvie. I really love the butterfly stamp, gorgeous colouring too. Sarah x

Anne Marie Hile

Your coloring is gorgeous! Wow! Thanks so much for joining us this week at the Paper Players! :)

Ellibelle

What an amazing card!! Loving the design and he butterfly is gorgeous! Thanks so much for playing along in my word play saturday challenge!

Jan

Absolutely gorgeous Sylvie xx Jan

ellyscard creatief

Gorgeous card Sylvie.
Gr Elly