Tuesday 5 August 2014

Fan-Tastic Tuesday # 31

Hello All
I hope you are all well.....
Its Tuesday again ....so time for another  Fan-Tastic Tuesday Challenge as always  Anything Goes...we loved all your Fabulous Creations last week...
Our Sponsor this week is Lacy Sunshine ....thanks to them....
Here is my DT Card....


Card Recipe
Hero Arts Stamp....
Kraft Card....
Paper Smooches Stamp....
Balloon Die SSS..... I made my Grandson this card.... Thanks for stopping by today...i really do appreciate your comments... Hugs Sylvie x

9 comments:

Doreen

This is just gorgeous,love the fabulous image and great details.xxx

Patricia

Brilliant, I love it. The balloons just give it that pop of colour.
Would be perfect for my Grandson who's birthday is coming up very soon
Hugs

Patricia x

Sue

This is fabulous. I love the image and wonderful sentiment too.
hugs Sue xx

Crafty Judith

Fabulous card Sylvie hun great sentiment love it hugs Judith xxx

McCrafty's Cards

Gorgeous card Sylvie, I like the sweet dog image and the sentiment.
Kevin xx

Anonymous

Fabulous !

Lorraine

A brilliant birthday card. Love the image and design
Lorraine x

Karen Dunbrook

super cute card....sure would make anyone smile on their b-day.

Cindy Groh

I love this card. It is such a perfect male card. May I post a link to your card on my Manly Monday blog post? It's a post where I showcase masculine cards for my readers. LMK-Let me know. My email is grohcm at gmail dot com. Send a link with an email so I can find your card again.
Thanks
Cindy