Thursday 29 January 2015

Wedding Card

Hello All
Thanks for stopping by today....hope you are well.... I didn't mean to post this card yet.... Never mind....
I am doing a Craft stall at the Church on Saturday... It is once a Month... I missed the Dec one as i was away.... So hope to sell a few ... and some Valentine cards....



Card Recipe
LOTV Wedding Stamp....
LOTV Paper Pad....
Promarkers for colouring....
SU Border Punch....
Martha Stewart Hydrangea Flower Punch....
Cheery Lyn Doily Die ....
Magnolia Swirl Die ....
Thanks for looking...
Hugs Sylvie xx

9 comments:

Jacee

How very pretty Sylvie. love this one!
hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

Lorraine

A gorgeous wedding card Sylvie. Love the image and all the pretty details.
Lorraine x

Kat W

Oh so elegant - love the hint of pink against the grey and the pretty doily :-)

Big hugs, Kat xx

rachel

wonderful make Sylvie - a gorgeous image and your colouring is fantastic xx

Rainey's Craft Room

This is so pretty Sylvie, Love everything about it.
Lorraine

Pamellia

Hi Sylvie! It's been way too long since I popped in for a visit, hope all is well in your neck of the woods! Your wedding card is stunning! I love the scalloped base and your pink flourishes look so pretty against the grey floral background! Amazing job colouring your young couple, well done! hugs :)

Unknown

Hi Sylvie. This is such a pretty wedding card. Love the d/p paper, so delicate, and the image has been coloured beautifully. Good luck at the crasft fair.

Hugs.

Karen xxx

Anonymous

What a stunning wedding card, if I was at the fayre I would snap this up ! Have a great weekend xx

Karren

So beautiful! Thanks for visiting my blog, I'm so glad you did as it led me here. You have a wonderful blog.