Sunday 14 May 2017

CCC Based on a Christmas Carol

Hello All
I hope you are all well... We are having some very mixed weather here in Gib...sun and rain...but gorgeous this morning...
It's time again for our CCC.. Where a few of us Girls make a card every Two weeks...
Our Theme is Based on a Christmas Carol ... It is the lovely Christine's turn to Choose the Theme...
My choice is ....  Frosty The Snowman.....not a Carol but a fabulous Xmas Song....hope it will be ok....
Take a look at my card below...




Card Recipe
PB Snowman Stamp...
Border Dies Die =Namic Dies...
Message Craftwork Cards ...
SU Embossing Folder...
Copics for Colouring...
Corner Die Sweet Dixie ... Lili`Inkers Stitched Square Mats...
Papers First Edition Christmas Promise...
Thanks for stopping by...
Hugs Sylvie xx

20 comments:

dutchess

I just love snowy...such a great image and I love your colouring Sylvie....great card.....at last we have had rain here last night the gardens were so dry and I am worn out watering!......enjoy your weekend xxxx

Christine Harrop

I just love this snowman stamp!! A super snowy card for the challenge Sylvie and lovely colours. Christine xx

Rita

A favourite song at Christmas time Sylvie and you have captured the scene so perfectly too. Hugs Rita xxx

Rainey's Craft Room

A really cute image and gorgeous pink and white colour combo, one of my favourites.
Lorraine

Mrs A.

What a cutie and I love your design and the colours. Hugs Mrs A.

cotnob

A pretty Christmas card Sylvie, a cute snowman and lovely pinks.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Carole

Very pretty Christmas card, love the snowflakes in two tone.

Zoe Tant

Pretty card Sylvie and I love the pink colour combo. Zx

Anonymous

Hi Sylvie, hope you are well. Love the card xx

Marianne's Craftroom

I have this stamp, love it. Great colour combo

Carol

This is so cute Sylvie, love the pastel shades too. Carol x

rachel

love that song Sylvie - brilliant choice and a super card! Hugs rachel x

sue w.

Hi Sylvie, such a cute snowman and love the colours. It's been strange weather here too, hot one minute then cool and breezy, wish it would make up it's mind.
Hugs Sue W.

shazsilverwolf

Hi Sylvie, that is gorgeous! I'm not normally a 'pink' person, but this works so well, I love it. Hugs, Shaz Xx

Kat W

Ooooh, this is lovely and the muted pink and gold combo gives it such elegance and vintage style...but there's a good dose of cute in there too with that sweet snowman!
Sorry I haven't popped in so much recently...must try harder - lol!
Big hugs, Kat xx

Sandy

Oh how precious! I love that cute snowman and your card is gorgeous!
sandy xx

Lorraine

A gorgeous snowman, lovely colours and layout. Love it
Lorraine x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards

So pretty in pink, a beautiful card.
Faith
x

Janice

A really pretty Christmas card, such a lovely colour pink which makes a lovely change from the traditional colours.
Janice x

cuilliesocks

Hi Sylvie, just geting around to commenting on the CCC cards after my hols, this is just so lovely, gorgeous snowman image, or is t a snowgirl??, beautiufully coloured and designed, and it's one of my favourite xmas songs, Kate x